The House reinstated six Bills at the stage they had reached when the 10th Parliament was dissolved, pursuant to Standing Order No. 105 (B). The motion was moved by Honourable Minister of Health on behalf of Honourable Leader of the House. The reinstated Bills, which at the time of Dissolution had been passed by the two Houses and were due for Royal Assent are:
- Millennium Challenge Account-Lesotho II Authority Bill, 2022,
- Millennium Challenge Account Lesotho Authority (Winding up and Repeal) Bill, 2022,
- Harmonization of the Rights of Customary Widows with Legal Capacity of Married Persons Bill, 2022,
- Counter Domestic Violence Bill, 2022,
- Public Officers Defined Contribution Pension Fund (Amendment) Bill, 2022 and
- Specified Offices Defined Contribution Pension Fund (Amendment) Bill, 2022.
The Motion was seconded by Honourable Lekhetho Rakuoane, and the Motion was duly passed by the House. The Bills will accordingly be presented to His Majesty for Royal Assent.