The National Assembly of Lesotho invites tenders from suitably qualified companies for cleaning of toilets and corridors for the financial year 2021/2022.
- Clean all the corridors
- Clean the stairs
- Clean the lifts
- Clean the kitchen and reception area
- Clean all accessible glass plates
- Clean courtyard areas
- Clean window sills
Toilets and ablutions
- Clean the floors with disinfectant
- Clean hand wash basins with disinfectant
- Provide and line She bins with plastic
- Empty she bins weekly
- Clean she bins with disinfectant
- Treat she bins to dispel bad odours
- Clean toilet bowls with disinfectant
- Toilet deep cleaning fortnightly
- Provide liquid hand cleaning soap
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL CONDITIONS
- Bidders are invited to a compulsory site visit, which will be held at National Assembly premises on the 03 May 2021 at 14.00hrs Bidders must assemble at the reception area of the National Assembly.
- Bids bearing no identification of the bidder in sealed envelopes clearly marked “TENDER FOR CLEANING SERVICES” must be deposited into the tender box at the ground floor at reception area not later than 21st May 2021 at 1400hrs.
- Tender documents must bear an official date stamp of the bidder, Physical address and telephone numbers/cell numbers. The signature of the Senior Official responsible for the bid must be endorsed on the certificate of Bona Fide Tendering. The certificate must also bear the date stamp of the company.
- Bids will be opened on the 21st May, 2021 at 1400hrs. Bids would be opened in the presence of the Bidders or their representatives.
- Certified copies of trader’s license and tax clearance certificate, certified at source must be submitted with the bid
- The National Assembly Tender Panel reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.
Tender documents are obtainable from the Procurement office and must be hand delivered to:
Top of Mpilo Hill
P.O. Box 190
Fax: +266 22310438
Acceptance of the bid will be based on the most economically advantageous bid. Nevertheless, reasons for acceptance and rejection will be explained during the debriefing session.
- Audited financial report
- Site inspection attendance
- Relevant traders license
- Valid traders license
- Valid tax clearance
- Completed certificated of Bona Fide Tendering
- Work experience of three (3) years and above on related field.
NB. Tender documents will be obtainable from Monday 12th April, 2021 at the National Assembly Procurement Office. Tenders will be charged a non-refundable fee of M100.00 per document.